Monterey Bay Carpet Cleaning FAQ:
"Feel free to give us a call with any further questions, we don't mind hearing from you!"
1. How long does it usually take for the process to dry after you finish?
- Approx. one hour or less after departure areas will be dry.
2. How long does the process usually take from start to end.
- It varies on the size of the job but most last between 2-3hours from arrival to departure.
3. Do I need water hook-ups or electricity?
- We do not need to connect to your home for a water source. We do need it least one central located outlet that includes 3 holes. This outlet will be used to run our machines in the residential/commercial building.
4. Does your process seem to cost more in comparison to a Steam Cleaning Service?
- In comparison we do seem to charge a higher price for our services but with higher standards. The process includes a more hands-on system in which we focus on scrubbing the dirt rather then flushing it for removal. We do not have any contact with your carpet padding using our machines and liquids unlike other cleaning services that can deteriorate carpet life over time. Are you READY to clean it RIGHT the first time? Call for a free quote today!